Tickets and Prices
FantaStic family weekends
Dates: 28th February
1st / 7th / 8th / 14th / 15th March
Open from 10:30am - 3:30pm
Please note during Fantastic Family Weekends only Thomas Land*, Jolly Bucaneer, Carousel and the Zoo will be open.
*Jeremy Jets and Blue Mountain Engines will not be open due to the expansion.
|At the Gate||Web and Call Centre|
Prices for 2015
You can now book tickets until the 1st November. All rides and attractions open 21st March.
|Web and Call Centre||
At the gate
|7 days or more in advance||Less than 7 days in advance|
|Family of 4**||£65.00||£80.00||£108.00|
|Family of 3||Not Available||Not Available||£81.00|
|Family of 5||Not Available||Not Available||£135.00|
|Adult and Toddler***||Not Available||Not Available||£20.00|
Please Note: All web and call centre bookings are subject to a £1.50 booking charge per transaction.
The park will be closed to the general public on Sunday 13th September 2015.
* Only available through our call centre and at the gate. Please Call 0844 472 1960.
**Only two family tickets can be bought per transaction.
***For 'Adult and Toddler' tickets toddlers must be under 4 years old. For more details please click here.
iNFORMATION REGARDING 'PRINT AT HOME' WHEN BOOKING ONLINE
- Before selecting the 'PRINT AT HOME' option, please make sure that your printer is set to 'high quality' as your barcoded tickets will be printed.
- Once your email confirmation has arrived, you MUST click the link to 'View and Print Your Order' as your barcoded tickets will appear in a new pop-up window and your tickets will be on the second page.
- Please print your tickets and bring them along to the park. If you do not have a printer, please select 'PICK UP ON SITE' option and you will need to collect your tickets from any open ticket booth at the entrance.
- Go straight to the turnstiles with your tickets, there is no need to join the queue at the entrance if you have printed your tickets.